Friday, May 2, 2008

What Do You Think?

There is a school of thought on the internet that goes something like this:

Mom's who post pictures & information about their children on blogs/websites/whatever are putting their children @ serious risk. Risk of what, I'm not sure. Maybe resentment during the adolescent years. Maybe they put them at risk of being stalked & hunted down on the playground.

The reason I do this is simple. I wanted a way to connect with family who live far away and be able to keep them updated with pictures, stories and information. Oh, and also because I'm an attention-whore. Wait, did I say that outloud? Just kidding. But seriously, now I have to worry about someone tracking us down? Ugh!

I seriously doubt anyone would be able to even find this little corner of the internet. But maybe I'm being naive.

Your thoughts?

1 comment:

athena said...

Seriously? Blog stalking is an issue? Is nothing sacred anymore?

I think we should set up a site where you can stalk the people who are lame enough to stalk kids on the blogs their parents write. Oh, and people who are still fans of Britney, too.